How does GitHub Copilot and Codespaces help data scientists to write, understand, and review code?
In this episode, I talk with Katie Moussouris, founder and CEO of Luta Security. Luta Security specializes in helping businesses and governments work with hackers and security researchers to better defend themselves from digital attacks. Katie is also an expert when it comes to bug bounty programs and how to successfully prepare organizations to implement a vulnerability disclosure program.
We talk about:
- vulnerability disclosure,
- the security challenges faced by military and government organizations,
- her entrepreneurial path,
- how to establish yourself as a hacker or security expert,
- and how to build security in your software development process.