In this episode, I talk to Natalie Davis. Natalie is a recent Bootcamp graduate that managed to get hired quickly after graduating. She is vividly sharing her knowledge on Twitter and started to make real waves in the dev community within just one and a half years in tech.
We talk about:
- her experience at a developer Bootcamp,
- how she managed to quickly get hired after graduating,
- how she keeps up with all the stuff she has to learn,
- how she decides to adopt best practices,
- and how to overcome rejections by staying positive and focusing on growth.