In this episode, I talk to Alex Schladebeck, a testing expert, and a powerful voice in the tech community. Alex is the CEO of Bredex, a dev shop that offers tailor-made IT solutions but also specializes in quality assurance and testing.
A decade ago, Alex graduated in linguistic and came into tech by accident. So, I obviously have to ask her about her career transition, and testing.
What we talk about:
- transitioning into tech from a non-traditional background
- what it takes to get from an intern position to becoming the CEO
- which role testing plays at Bredex
- how mob or ensemble programming is used to facilitate learning
- how to lead remote software teams