In this episode, I talk to Peter Pezaris. Peter is the CEO and co-founder of a start-up called CodeStream. What’s interesting about Peter’s story is that CodeStream isn’t his first startup. CodeStream is one of the many companies Peter built. So, in this interview, we talk about his 25 years-long journey building tech startups and what he has learned along the way.
We talk about:
- how he started his journey as a founder,
- which technology changes he went through throughout the different tech start-ups,
- the tech stack and architecture of the developer collaboration software CodeStream,
- how he was able to build a team that stuck with him through four different startups,
- and his advice for first-time founders.