Episode 3: Sandeep Panda on building a developer community, working with a Venture capital firm, and Software development practices in a startup
In this episode, I talk to Sandeep Panda, CEO and Founder of Hashnode, a friendly and inclusive developer community. Sandeep shares with me his entrepreneurial journey and all the lessons he learned along his way.
We talk about:
- building a developer community from scratch,
- getting investors to fund your projects,
- the ups and downs of entrepreneurship,
- transitioning to remote work,
- and software engineering practices in a startup,
- code reviews, testing, deployment, and keeping technical debt at bay.